Effective and productive websites require regular
maintenance, updates, and the occasional repair.
Finding the right website maintenance and support services company can be daunting. Make sure and talk to your service provider, it’s usually a free conversation, and you will find most very user friendly, knowledgeable.
Things to ask about
- Are they based/operate in the USA. A USA based support system can be very important when time sensitive issues are part of the problem.
- What are they willing to help with at no charge and what will cost you additional money
- Site errors
- Broken links and buttons
- New functionality requests
- Fix or new forms required
- Update appearance, functionality, and content
All of these should be part of your support program, if not, you should consider looking around for another systems administrator.